Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Do Angels Have Free Will?

I would think it would be obvious that since a third of the host of heaven rebelled with Satan, they had to freely choose to do so.

But then God told me something today.  I remembered there's a part in the Bible where it talks about how God doesn't tell the angels everything.  That there's some stuff they just are not privy to.  Then I asked in my heart, "Then why do they fight so hard for us?  I guess they just do as they are told."  And He said, "No.  They do what I ask because they love me."

He went on to explain that their comission, and therefore their power, is rooted in love.  If they did not do everything they do out of love, it wouldn't have the needed power to win battles in the spirit realm.  Angels are extremely powerful beings because they are incredible lovers of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment